Veja - Campo Chromefree White Guimauve Marsala
- ChromeFree leather upper
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
- Insole made from E.V.A. and recycled E.V.A. and wild rubber from the Amazon forest
- Tech inner lining made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Vulcanized outsole made of rice waste (23%), amazonian rubber (19% ), recycled rubber (12%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
Please note: All sale items are a final sale.